The Legacies Dallas History Conference has partnered with Falcon Events to deliver a virtual platform for the Conference and they have provided these tips to get the most out of your experience.
- Please test your system at least 15 minutes prior to the Conference broadcast. This includes your network connection, device battery life and speakers.
- It is recommended that you use a computer or a tablet for the best experience. The virtual platform is not responsive on a cellular phone.
- Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers are recommended as you might experience some limitations using other browsers.
Troubleshooting Technical Difficulties:
- The virtual event platform technology runs on higher bandwidth. Please know that some WiFi connections may be spotty.
- Some networks may cause images to advance more slowly than others. If your images are behind or you are having audio issues, please try to refresh the page.
- If you have any problems within the Falcon platform, please email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the viewer below to access the Conference. The stream will become active around 8:45 am, with the actual Conference starting at 9:00 am.
We hope you enjoy the Conference and presentations!